Prospective users will want to see what a workspace looks like before they decide to visit so it is imperative to provide some high quality images of your location.
See our Photography Guide for advice on taking great photos of your location.
Once you have your photos, you’ll need to add them to your location.
- Under the ‘Settings’ tab, click on ‘Images’.
- Click ‘Upload Images’, browse to the images and select one or more before clicking okay.
- Once it has been uploaded, you can assign it as ‘General Location Image’ or assign it to one of your meeting rooms.
- The image that has the selected radio button will be set as the main image for you location.
- Simply click on the ‘X’ in the right corner of any image to delete it.
- Confirm you wish to delete the image.