As a NearDesk receptionist, you can add new users to the system, assigning them to one of your partner codes at the same time.
- You will need their full name and email address.
- Under the ‘Users’ tab, click ‘My Recruits’.
- Next to the appropriate partner code, click ‘Add User’.
- Fill in their details and click the ‘Add User’ button to finish.
Assigning a Member to the Resident’s Group
You can also assign members to your ‘Residents’ group which means they won’t get charged for ad-hoc use and may also receive other benefits.
- Under the ‘Reception’ tab, find the member.
- Click the ‘Move inside’ button – don’t worry they won’t be charged as they will be a resident user by the end of this process.
- Click on the ‘Activity & Billing’ button which will bring up a new window.
- Select the ‘Totals & Exit’ tab.
- If they’re not currently a resident, it will say ‘No’ next to ‘Resident’. Click on the ‘No’ to change it to a ‘Yes’.
- Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation dialogue and you’re done.
- Exit this window by clicking on the ‘X’ in the corner.