Potential new members of NearDesk and your location can search and view the membership options at your location. They can then pick up and sign up for a particular subscription.
As a NearDesk receptionist, you can also invite new non NearDesk members to take up a membership at your location. You can also change an existing membership of a company or individual member.
How a user signs up to a new membership
- The person must already have a NearDesk account.
- The user needs to log in.
- In the ‘Find places’ search box, enter either the postcode or area name of the venue they want to start a subscription with and either select from the list or hit enter.
- Click on the location they want to join and select the ‘All’ tab when it displays.
- Now select the ‘Memberships’ tab, browse the different membership options and click join when they’ve decided which one they want.
- They will be redirected to their bills page where they can view the membership they have subscribed to.