The NearDesk system integrates with Google Calendar which can be used to manage your meeting room bookings.
Connecting your meeting rooms to Google Calendar
- You will need to have access to a Gmail account which can be used for this purpose. You can set one up for free at http://neard.es/1CJgWfb.
- In Google Calendar, create a calendar for each meeting room at your location.
- Under the ‘Settings’ tab, click ‘Meeting Rooms’.
- Click the edit icon next to any one of your meeting rooms.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the meeting room form and click ‘Connect to Google Calendar’.
- You will then be prompted to ‘Allow’ or ‘Deny’ NearDesk access to the calendar, select ‘Allow’.
- On a successful authentication with Google, you should now select ‘Create a new calendar’ from the ‘Google calendar’ drop down menu.
- Finally, click the ‘Edit Meeting Room’ button.